Thursday, January 19, 2006

My 3 blogs

It will be good to have one's own lab, but if not, one still can run for preparing for it. The Zhang Lab blog is my way of doing so. Now I'm serious about.


The main purposes of this site were
1, Pick recent papers of my special interest, if not significance;
2, Record my own experience about maturing to become an independent investigator;

3, Collect papers, and articles about sciencetific community.


Also, I am running this Dr SLK site, that was meant for my node site. Now it's been switched to the site of interesting health news. I plan to comment on those news a little bit, if possible.


The last one is my Chinese sina blog, that was meant for translation work on NEJM, and other leading medical journals. After running it for a while, I found I was not able to catch up with all 4-5 journals, including NEJM, JAMA, BMJ, Lancet, AIM, etc. It was of no choices but stopping translating all of those journals. Though I did and will continue reading them periodically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home